Saturday, April 24, 2010

First Week of Swim lessons - ISR

Living in Florida, swimming is an absolute must. So it was time for you to begin lessons with Ms. Michele De Vahle, instructor with Infant Swim Resource . Daddy and I love this program because it is really about survival swim. For the time being, our only concern is that you are safe. Michele is a master instructor for this program and actually teaches all of the other area instructors. So even though, there is an instructor literally outside our doorsteps in the community, I would rather drive 20 minutes south 5 days a week for at least 6 weeks to make sure that you are with the best.


Day 1 - consisted of an introduction to the pool and wall work.
along with a whole lot of crying.

But by the end of the week, everything was A -Ok. Michele and I think its because I decided to head to the other side of the pool where you could see me and everything seemed to work out perfectly.

No comments: