Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Time at Busch Gardens

Since the opening of Sesame Place, an area within Busch Gardens, the theme park has allowed for a free commemorative annual passes for children under 5 years old. Since you and Ava were allowed to get in for free, I bought an annual passport pass rather than purchasing a fun card. The difference in price between the fun card and the passport pass is completely worth it's weight in gold for the parking alone, which by the way offers a preferred stroller parking right in front of the main gate.

So I decided today to venture to Busch Gardens with you and Ava while Daddy was at home working. Although, I will admit that we did go with the Moms group. So in essence, it was more like a field trip. To be honest, I had anxiety attacks for nothing. I stressed the entire day prior and contemplated not going. Glad that I didn't because it was really easy and you guys had so much fun.


On your very first ride. A miniture ferris wheel.
Getting soaked in the spray park area.

Airplane ride

Train Ride

Motorcycle Ride
You know, Ava really took good care of you today.
Make sure that you return the favor when she needs it.


No comments: