Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day out With Thomas

I heard about this Thomas the Train event on Moms on the Go's message boards. Apparently Thomas travels around the United States visiting different cities and offers a day filled with activities and train rides.




I love this picture. As you were getting your Thomas temporary tattoo, you lifted up your shirt implying that you wanted one on your belly too. So cute because you associate tattoos with the stamps that you get at Gymboree class and those go on each hand, each foot and belly.

Playing with the awesome train tables that they had set up. I tried to take a couple of pictures so that I could hopefully mimic the setup on our home table.

Hay Ride

Kisses

Having a snack during our train ride.

Good Daddy. He covered your ears, because when the train came to a halt, the screeching noise was painful to the ears. You just seemed to think it was funny.

No comments: