Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm A Big Kid Now


For the last couple of days, you have been telling me that you need to go poop. I kind of ignore it thinking that you are pulling my chain but sure enough you immediately run and hide somewhere and 2 minutes later come back to me, telling me that I need "to change diaper". So tonight you and Ava were soaked from playing outside with the water table and the Ramone set so the both of you were naked getting ready for bath time. I went into your room to grab some clothes and you followed me in there and said "Mommy, I go poop" so I scurried to the bathroom passing the little bit fo pee you left on the loft floor and put you on the potty. Sure enough not a second to spare, you went pee. No poop but I'll take that. So of course, Ava and I did the happy dance in the bathroom for you.

No comments: