Saturday, December 5, 2009

25 Days of Christmas - Day 5

Activity of the Day: Christmas Craft

What was suppose to be pictures with Santa, turned into a Christmas Craft because when Ava pulled the card out of the advent calendar she was not having any part of taking pictures with Santa and I figured that you wouldn't either. So to save myself the frustration in the middle of the mall we changed the plan to a Christmas craft.

We headed over to the Reynold's for crafting, dinner and the SEC football championship game. Unfortunately, you are still a little to young to do a craft but you grabbed a crayon and did a little drawing but found it much more fun to play with an empty diet coke box and watch a little football with Daddy. I know it's a bummer but next year will be MUCH more fun. Hmmm...maybe I should see this as any opportunity to be clever and try to think of a craft that you could do.

No comments: