Thursday, November 5, 2009

You're the Best

I can't help myself but to kiss you all the time and usually that kiss goes hand in hand with a comment like "You're the Best". Well to my surprise, after giving you your morning kissing and saying "Your the Best" you repeated with "The Best" and kept repeating it. I have to admit, it so utterly adorable that somehow I have to manage to get it on video and post it. However, at the same time it's so sad, because everytime you do some thing new Daddy happens to be out of town.

Yesterday, by the way, I heard you say "stuck" for the first time at Grandma's house when you couldn't get down off of the chair. Apparently though, it wasn't the first time because when I told Khun Yai this moring she said, no that you say it all the time at their house because you get your big head stuck behind their sofa (you enjoy climbing behind their sofa for some reason) and whine and repeat "stuck" over and over again until you get help.

Awww... my baby is growing up so fast.

No comments: