My Sweetest Vaughan,
The situation all too familiar, you were not expected until July 28, 2008 with a scheduled C-section date of July 18, 2008. Asleep in bed and awoken by my water breaking at 4:30am, I scream out your daddy's name, "Allan". He immediately goes to grab my calf thinking that I was having another leg cramp and I said, "No, my water broke." This time his reply is, "here we go again." I call the doctor and they said that I had to come in immediately because they knew that I was a C-section so they did not want me to start having contractions on my own and go into labor. We arrived at the hospital and was suited up and ready to have you within and hour and half upon arrival. At 6:49am Dr. Sanchez brought you into the world. We call you our lucky baby because you were born on 7/7 weighing 7lbs, 7oz and was 21 inches long (a derivative of 7). Along with the help of Khun Tha and Khun Yai (Mommy's parents) we decided on a Thai first name, Jadesada, which means Successful One. Your middle name, Vaughan (also the name in which we will call you), was chosen because it was your Grandma's maiden name.
Your daddy and my lives are now 100% complete because you are in it. We are now a family of 4, a boy and a girl, and life can never get any better than this. We can't wait to bring you home.
All our love,
Mommy and Daddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment